Nothing can go wrong with our keen eye for service.
What do we offer?
A complete package of services for private label funds
We invest in funds in Luxembourg and Germany and manage these centrally.
But that's just part of our overall scope of service.
The video to the left gives you an idea of everything we can do for our clients.
The key points are also listed below.
Want to get to know us personally?
We look forward to hearing from you:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: +352 - 76 94 94 1
Advice and fund set-up
- Identification of optimum fund domicile and suitable legal form
- Advice about potential service partners
- Execution of the entire fund set-up process
- Coordination with selected service providers and the authorities
- Licensing in the required distribution countries
Management and ongoing support
- Fund accounting and fund unit processing with extensive reporting
- Ongoing support and advice in daily fund business
- Monitoring of investment limits and execution of pre-trade compliance
- Provision and maintenance of a web-based order management system
- Generation, analysis and reporting of risk key figures
- Creation and publication of mandatory publications
- Ongoing amendment of legal fund documents
- Generation and reconciliation of statements of accounts
Optional distribution support
- Distribution of fund data to databases and platforms
- Conclusion of distribution agreements and processing of portfolio commission
- PR work in the digital and print sectors and in business networks
- Network events and arrangement of presentation opportunities
- Planning and organisation of joint appearances at trade fairs and workshops
- Support in the preparation of marketing materials
- Conclusion of cost-saving cooperative agreements
You are being redirected to an external website, respectively an external document, which has not been issued by Axxion S.A. and which we take no responsibility for. The author of the content, respectively the document is responsible for the correctness and liability of the information presented.